- Astrobotany handbook
- Funding 101 For Tech Entrepreneurs, by Roger Royse, a leading attorney in the ag-tech space.
- Grow impact fund (pitch to investors)
- How to Make a Genetically Modified Plant (Youtube), National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- NASA, Growing Plants in Space (webpage)
- NASA, 2016, A Researcher’s Guide to: Plant Science (links to a more detailed downloadable publication)
- NASA educational Lunar Plant Growth Chamber
- Success rate soars for biotech innovations under Stanford SPARK program, Technology Transfer Central (12 August 2020)
New Additions (still organizing them)
- CPC Definition – Subclass A01G
- CPC A01H New Plants
- Patenting In Technology Classes, Breakout By Organization
- Maya Cooper, Grace Douglas, and Michele Perchonok, ScienceDeveloping the NASA Food System forLong-Duration Missions, Journal of Food Science (2011). A bit dated, but a useful summary.
- Grace L Douglas, Sara R Zwart, Scott M Smith, Space Food for Thought: Challenges and Considerations for Food and Nutrition on Exploration Missions, Journal of Nutrition (2020).
- USPTO, General Information About 35 U.S.C. 161 Plant Patents
- UCF, Plant Patent information page
- US Patent Class 800